Saturday, November 12, 2011

What is going on...

So the dinner is coming to a near and I am hoping to get a lot done on Monday with running around. Because I am not close to having it together yet. We got great news today that we are getting close to our monthly goal we are at 96%. So that is something to be thankful for on top of the wonderful weather. We are working on the trailer and organizing everything. We hope to see everyone at the dinner on Wednesday night. If you need more information let me know I can email you times and location. If you can't make it let us know and we could maybe fit in coffee before we leave. So are so thankful for how things are working out you can see that God's hand has been on all of this. I can't say thanks enough for all the prayers. See you on Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment