Sunday, December 11, 2011

on the Road!!

So Jared and Kenten left one Tuesday the 7th. The picked up Johnathan from camp at the airport at 2:45 in the afternoon. Than they made it to Kenosha, WI. Johnathan was tied and Jared did not have good luck with Chicago. Than the next day they made it to St. Cloud, MN. That hotel had a pool and Kenten was able to go swimming and burn off some stored energy form the ride. Kenten had so much fun. Than they traveled up through North Dakota to Canada. The boarder crossing was fast maybe 5 minutes. All the hotels were full because of the oil workers. So they head west and ended up at  Elkhorn Alberta and stayed there. It was the last room available they were very lucky. The next night they made it to Edmonton. They still didn't run into any snow. They went on to  traveled to Drawson Creek. Tonight they are in Fort Nelson they ran into some snow and had to use the chains once. But everything went good and they are in the hotel. I talked to them on Skype for along time and it was great to see him. In that time will Jared has been gone I have moved form Jared's mom and dad's house to my mom and dad's house. So Jared's sister and brother in law can moving in to the his parent's house while they are in the process of  building their house. I have found that I needed to buy another piece of luggage because I have way to much stuff to fit into one bag. I fly out on Wednesday morning with the kids and my younger sister Brianna. I can believe how things are working out. I love to watch God work.

2 comments:

  1. Definitely a joy to watch Him at work! Can't wait to see you in person and give you a huge hug!

    ReplyDelete